Parow High School Expects the following from its learners:
– Clean and neat appearance.
– Regulation school uniform.
– Regular school attendance.
– Not to leave the school grounds without permission.
– A responsible attitude to all school activities.
– Conscientious completion and punctual handing in of all assignments.
– Regular study.
– Active and responsible participation in classroom and other school activities.
– Active contribution to a healthy atmosphere of teaching and learning.
– Self-respect and respect for personal belongings.
– Respect for the reputation of others.
– Respect for all school property.
– Respect for the etiquette of a specific occasion.
– Under no circumstances to be in possession of any type of drug, alcohol, weapon, pornography or electronic apparatus or to buy, sell, distribute or use any of the above.
– Heed and adhere to the fact that Parow High School is
* Drug-free and
* free of dangerous objects, as well as the fact that any person may be searched without a warrant and that unauthorised persons may be prosecuted.
– Not to participate in any form of occultism or gang activity.
– Abstention from any form of misbehaviour.
– Obedience and acceptance of authority and discipline according to the school rules.
– To behave courteously at all times and to be a good ambassador for the school.
– Total abstention from any form of racism.
– To develop a character above suspicion.